Dr. Kirt M. Kimball Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Kimball moved to Utah Valley in 1996 and brought with him extensive experience in Orthopedics and Knee Surgery. Born and raised in Long Beach, California, he did his undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University and University of Southern California. He and his wife Julie are parents to 10 children and 27 grandchildren. All ten children have graduated from BYU. His children include 5 physicians, a Nurse Practitioner and a Registered Dietitian. He enjoys snow skiing, hunting, water sports and watching football, basketball, volleyball and soccer from the sidelines.
Dr. Kimball is the Team Orthopedic Surgeon to Brigham Young University since 1996.
As a Salt Lake City area Knee Surgeon, Dr. Kimball limits his practice to conditions of the knee and shoulder. He takes pride in his ability to meet the orthopedic needs of patients of all types. He enjoys being on time, practicing efficiently, respecting the rights of patients and informing patients of their condition in terms that are easy to understand. He believes that patients should control their medical care with the professional advice of physicians.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Knee Surgey
- Shoulder Surgey
- Sports Medicine/ Knee and Shoulder
- Extensive experience in Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder surgery especially on very high demand and Division In athletes. He also specializes in total knee and partial knee replacement.
- UCLA School of Medicine, 1974
- Los Angeles Orthopedic Hospital/USC, 1975-1979
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2008
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
In addition to knee surgery, board-certified orthopedist Dr. Kimball also specializes in:
- General Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine